Friday 22 February 2013

Dilemma

Though I am still wondering whether or not to have a yellow background, behind the stitches ... does anyone have any opinion? Leave comments on my Facebook page please or here ...
This is the yellow, which is a dull yellow / green, a favourite of mine though bright yellow is usually a colour I have difficulty with strangely.

The teapot embroidery came from a sample I did while teaching children and adults to do simple embroidery back in 2000, this is the original one which uses sequins and bits of lace also. but the stitches used are very little really and still have great effect!

I would love to do some beetle stitch kits but not sure how they would go down ...

1 comment:

  1. i bet the beetles would be beautifull if your teapots anything to go by!

    ReplyDelete