Saturday 13 April 2013

TIGER CAT printables

I have spent the last two days working on this design for a printable, which is a new idea to release something every month which can be downloaded from from the website and keep things always fresh. It also means I can do more of what I long to do, which is designing new things. The last six months has been a wonderful and exciting time but so much of the business side keeps me away from drawing and ideas, and designing new things. The new kits are soon to arrive and also the new packaging, a calico bag which can also be embroidered ... so much will change soon ....

But here he is, the Tiger Cat. I do hope it does well. It is always slightly worrying putting something out there, tentatively putting your toe in the water. Because I really want to do some more now! Show me you like him letting him onto your windowsill! Click on this link to view him on the website
Downloadable paper sculpture of a tiger cat. Cut out fold and glue.
Tiger Cat Printable


Paper cat cut out glue and pop up

Downloadable paper sculpture of a tiger cat. Cut out fold and glue.
Paper Tiger Cat Printable

2 comments:

  1. I like this muchly :) Looks a bit like a tasmanian tiger.. Legendary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not able to find it to print out. Please help? Thanks

    ReplyDelete