Tuesday 3 June 2014

Makegood Festival

My stand at Makegood Festival 2014

My stand at Makegood Festival 2014

My stand at Makegood Festival 2014

My stand at Makegood Festival 2014


Well it's over ... but the best thing was to meet those who braved Oxford Street's weekend throng to come to the Festival and find my stand to say hello! Thank you so much, it was quite wonderful to meet and talk to such lovely ladies (and the odd gentleman, no not "odd", you know what I mean)

Putting faces to names was great for me as I work here quietly most of the time, as now, the blackbird and wood pigeons are singing outside and there is a lawn mower going somewhere, tractor going by on the lane. The contrast to last week is spectacular! But I am so encouraged to keep going because I had so many positive comments about the work I know now I am doing it right!
Anyway for those who could not make it here are some photos of the show.
Now I have to get on with sorting out the chaos that is my workplace and get on with the business of running a business!

2 comments:

  1. It was so lovely to meet you Nancy, the new kits are gorgeous, I can't wait to get started on mine! Jenny

    ReplyDelete